Cyber Services and Consulting
‘’… we are conducting arguably the largest psychological experiment ever; this will result in a secondary epidemic of burnouts and stress-related absenteeism in the latter half of 2020’’ (World Economic Forum 9th April 2020)
Working with renowned partner The Change Corporation, we have consolidated our joint capabilities into the CARE-Online platform, recognising many organisations are in crisis keeping their businesses healthy and staff employed. Leadership challenges can be either a loss of revenue or over-trading, both can be just as damaging.
Cyber program features
- Integrates operational, emotional, executive, and functional work streams for a joined up approach
- Off the Shelf with ready to go planning – fast on boarding and minimal start up time
- Provides coaching and mentoring to executives, groups and teams – people drive a business
- Trusted colleague approach – decades of executive level experience available
- Fully-Managed Service available – we support the day-to-day management keeping leaders free for critical tasks
- Service delivered using the global leading process platform BusinessOptix
- Functional elements include ICT, marketing and sales, strategy development,business continuity
- Multi-lingual for online content
Compliance support continues for smaller businesses
- Supporting leaders through membership as much or as little needed
- Same Trusted Colleague approach as for Enterprises.
- Self-paced working
- Uses Zoom group sessions to cover specific topic areas
- Responses within three UK working days
From leading funding research business Beauhurst, their April analysis of 24,000 plus tech and start-up businesses showed:
- Investment capital is on shaky ground, with £18.9bn of equity investment and £3.2bn of public grant funding at moderate to critical risk.
- 22% of jobs in the high-growth economy are immediately under threat, with 615k startup and scale-up jobs at severe or critical risk. Another 39% are moderately at risk.
- The UK’s scale-up companies are especially vulnerable, with almost a quarter (22%) already at severe or critical risk and a further 43% at moderate risk.
- London has the highest proportion of positively impacted businesses, no doubt due to the large number of tech businesses in the capital.
- Seed stage companies are the least likely to be negatively affected by corona virus, whilst later stage businesses are most at risk.
- Tech driven sectors that enable remote working, such as VoIP, EdTech, eHealth and Digital security, have the highest proportion of positively impacted businesses.
The OECD shows the UK will take beyond 2021 to stabilize for a mix of unique economics factors.
What is inside Cyber?
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Data Protection, IT GRC, IT Audit, providing 2nd & 3rd line of defence solutions, internal controls framework design, application and general control development, IT control validation and assurance, ISO27001 implementation and audit, SOX compliance and audit, SSAE 16 audits, Identity and Access Management controls.
Information Security, Operational Risk Management and Financial Integrity Protection – Business process flow and control documentation, change management, strategic planning, quality control, automated controls test tools, AML, KYB/KYC, fraud prevention, access management, IT risk analysis, business change, data privacy, data protection & GDPR.
Cyber Security – Cyber security assurance, Cyber resilience maturity, Cyber incident response process, Network security, Malware protection, secure configuration, Testing and Auditing, User education & awareness, User access control, Systems monitoring and control, cyber essentials implementation.