Simply we ‘know a lot about a lot‘ – just ask us any question?
Often, we are thrown a challenge and navigate that journey pulling together resources ad-hoc we need while learning as we go. Those resources must now reflect new social value systems while remaining practical and usable in the workplace.
The essence of Business Compass is we know a lot about a lot; we are Tipping Point ‘Mavens’ or Empathy ‘Movers’ with an ability to absorb information and digest many many decades of experience across most sectors of business. We enjoy using our knowledge to guide and assist in this different world we face.
Ask us about anything business and the chances are we have a person who can assist.
Whatever you need to build and protect your career and improve your business is here. A lot of this is without charge.
There is no AI anywhere, not a single byte, its all real people with real experience.
The mode is plain speaking Know-How presented in a non-sales format bring Knowledge as a Service (KaaS), providing guidance and personal development helping you “work smarter not harder”. We will be your trusted colleagues whatever you need.
, give a clue or
What is here?
- Quickies – a question and a short answer to point you, give a few clues, or get you going.
- Articles – provide insights and are open/free or paid for according to their subject and depth.
- Events – can be single online webinars to fully managed cohorts delivering complex learning and business programmes.
- Advisory – capable subject specific experts you can use as you need.
- 1:1 – such as coaching, mentoring and similar for you as an individual.
- Trusted Colleagues – who act a sounding boards for you and bring confidence from prior experience.
Benefits of the Business Compass approach
- Ability to follow a journey lead by expert Leaders or ‘pick n mix’ as you need
- Wide coverage of all business subjects and challenges
- Providing coaching and mentoring to executives, groups and teams
- Trusted colleague approach – decades of executive level experience available
- Fully-Managed Service available – we support the day-to-day
- Functional elements include ICT, Cyber, GDPR, marketing and sales, strategy development and business continuity as starters
- Will be Multi-lingual for online content
- Supporting leaders through membership
- Same Trusted Colleague approach as for Enterprises
- Self-paced working
- Uses Zoom group sessions to cover specific topic areas
- Responses within three UK working days
Why Business Compass?
From leading funding research business, Beauhurst, their April analysis of 24,000 plus tech and start-up businesses showed we need a new mode of working or the future:
- Investment capital is on shaky ground, with £18.9bn of equity investment and £3.2bn of public grant funding at moderate to critical risk.
- 22% of jobs in the high-growth economy are immediately under threat, with 615k startup and scale-up jobs at severe or critical risk. Another 39% are moderately at risk.
- The UK’s scale-up companies are especially vulnerable, with almost a quarter (22%) already at severe or critical risk and a further 43% at moderate risk.
- London has the highest proportion of positively impacted businesses, likely due to the large number of tech businesses in the capital.
- Seed stage companies are the least likely to be negatively affected by corona virus, whilst later stage businesses are most at risk.
- Tech driven sectors that enable remote working, such as VoIP, EdTech, eHealth and Digital security, have the highest proportion of positively impacted businesses.
The OECD shows the UK will not stabilise for a mix of unique economics factors until beyond 2022.
What is inside Business Compass?
Our online platform is a trusted source of information when you have to become an instant expert. Additionally, if you take responsibility for initiatives such as business or digital transformation or regulatory compliance, you can join a longer-term cohort with others to progress those initiatives in a supportive environment – with confidence during uncertain times.
Choose articles, event or cohort offers experience and support with sample playbooks, guides, processes and learning, plus online and face-to-face support tools.
Its tome to act quickly to ensure future profitability and recognise the human impact as furloughs come to an end or people get laid off, or working from home often in new and challenging situations.
One thing we do know is that there is no going ‘back to normal’.